The results of Bihar Board matriculation examination have been released, after which students will now be able to apply for scrutiny of their answer sheets from April 2. For this, you have to apply online and also pay the prescribed fee.
Bihar board 10th results scrutiny 2022:
The results of Bihar Board 10th examination have been released, after which the date of scrutiny has also come to the fore. Such students who are unhappy with their results can apply for the scrutiny of their answer sheets.
Its process is starting from April 2, which will continue till April 8. For this, students will have to apply online on the official website of Bihar Board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in and also pay the required fees.
According to the information given by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), those students who have appeared in the Matriculation Annual Examination 2022 will be able to apply for re-evaluation of their answer sheets, who are not satisfied with their examination results.
For this, they have to log-in to the official website of Bihar Board biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
The application process is starting from April 2, which will continue till April 8.
That is, in the meantime, students can apply for the scrutiny of their answer sheets on any day.
Students applying for scrutiny of answer sheets of matriculation examination will have to pay a fee of Rs 70. The fee will have to be paid online, after which the application will be processed.
In the information shared by BSEB about the scrutiny, it has also been told that any student or student, who is not satisfied with the verification of their answer sheets and the marks obtained on the basis of it, how they can apply for it. . One just needs to follow few steps for this.
How to apply for scrutiny
- Firstly visit http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/ or http://scrutinyss.biharboardonline.com/ .
- Here you will see the link ‘Apply for Scrutiny (Annual Secondary Examination, 2022)’ which needs to be clicked.
- Here you have to register through Roll Code, Roll Number, Registration Number, User Name and Password. Before this, where you have to select the district at the top, you will also have to select the faculty at the end.
- After this a new page will open, in which the applicant will have to login with the username and password.
- Candidates can apply by clicking on the ‘Apply for Scrutiny’ button in front of the subject for which they have doubts in the evaluation.
- After this, the fee payment window will open in front of the applicant. For this, a fee of Rs 70 has to be paid online.
Bihar Board 10th Result 2022 Topper List: Girls outperformed in Bihar Board result, see toppers list here
It should be noted here that the results of Bihar Board 10th examination have been released on 31st March, in which Ramayani Roy has topped.
The total pass percentage of students in this examination is 79.88 percent. This year more than 12.86 lakh candidates were successful.
Eight candidates have made it to the top five. There are 6,78,110 students, while 6,08,861 are girls among the candidates who have passed the Bihar Board matriculation examination.