NET Admit Card 2021, How to Download: CSIR NET Admit Card 2021 has been released on January 27, 2022. Candidates can download the UGC NET admit card from the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in on behalf of NTA for the examinations commencing from January 29, 2022.
CSIR NET Admit Card 2021 Download Direct Link:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test, CSIR NET Admit Card 2021 has been released today, January 27, 2022, for all the candidates.
National Testing Agency, NTA has made available the CSIR UGC NET admit card for the examinations commencing from January 29, 2022.
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in .
CSIR NET Admit Card 2021 is out for the exams ending on February 17, 2022.
Candidates should note that these exams are being conducted for the June cycle of entrance exams, which were earlier delayed due to the pandemic.
Candidates will need their registration number and date of birth to download June admit card.
They can also refer the below step by step procedure on how to download it along with the direct link.
CSIR NET Admit Card 2021: How to Download (How to Download CSIR NET Admit Card)
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test conducted by NTA – csirnet.nta.nic.in .
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads ‘Download Admit Card for Combined CSIR UGC NET June 2021’.
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link provided here to download – CSIR NET Admit Card 2021.
- Enter your application number, date of birth and security pin to log in.
- Your admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and print a copy for future references.
Candidates are informed that yet an official notice for CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2021 has not been issued by NTA.
The link is activated on the official website and hence, candidates can download these documents now.
After the release of the official notice, the details will be updated here. For more updates keep an eye here and on the official website.