NEET UG COUNSELING 2021: Registration Window For Round 1 Re-opened, Till This Date Candidates Can Choice-fil


NEET UG Counseling 2021: The Medical Counseling Committee has opened the window for the registration of NEET UG Counseling 2021. In such a situation, the candidates will be able to register till January 30.

NEET UG Counseling 2021:  

Medical Counseling Committee, MCC has re-opened the new registration window of NEET UG Counseling 2021 for Round 1. Candidates can edit their filled choices till 30 January. 

The candidates can enroll themselves by visiting the official website of MCC to register themselves. The facility of RESET for the students will be available till January 30, 2022 afternoon.

In an official notice, the MCC said, “Those who wish to edit their choices can do so by logging in. The candidates can consent to unlock their choices.

They will also get a chance to re-fill their choices. The candidates who wish to make fresh registration can do so as per the schedule. They will have to select the options for round-1 of counselling.”

As per the revised schedule of NEET UG Counseling 2021, candidates can register themselves till January 30. For this, they have to visit the official website of MCC- 

MCC will release the result of NEET UG counseling 2021 for AIQ Round 1 on February 1, 2022. The earlier announced provisional result was withdrawn due to the hearing held on January 27 in the Madras High Court. 

How to register 

  • Visit the official MCC website– for NEET UG counseling 2021 registration. 
  • Click on NEET UG Counseling 2021 Registration link here. 
  • Click on the ‘Online Registration’ link on the homepage. 
  • A new login page will open, if not already registered then register and login using your NEET roll number and password. 
  • NEET UG Counseling Round 1 2021 Application Form will appear on the screen. 
  • Fill the options and cross-check them and lock them. 
  • Submit your options. Also take a print out of the application and keep it. 

Till when can submit fees

Fee payment facility will be available till 3 PM on January 30, while candidates can fill and lock their choices till 11:55 PM. As per the schedule, the seat allotment process will take place on January 31 and the round 1 seat allotment result will be declared on February 1.

MCC conducts NEET counseling for providing admission to MBB/BDS courses in various medical colleges in India. This is done at both the central and state levels. 

MCC conducts counseling for 15% All India Quota seats and counseling for remaining 85% seats is conducted by the state authority. 


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here