PSEB Punjab Board Class 12th Result 2022 Released: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has released the class 12th results today, June 28, 2022. All the class 12th students of Punjab Board can check their results through the official website of the state- pseb.ac.in, SMS and DigiLocker.
PSEB Class 12th Results 2022 How to check Through SMS and DigiLocker:
Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has officially released the class 12th results today, June 28, 2022. All the students of class 12th can check their result by visiting the official website of Punjab Board-pseb.ac.in.
Students can check their exam results through the official website as well as through SMS and DigiLocker. Which has been told in this article.
How to Check PSEB Class 12th Result through SMS
The website may crash due to heavy traffic while viewing the Punjab Board results on the website, so students can check their results through SMS application on mobile.
For this, they need to type their roll number “PB12 (Roll Number)” on the new SMS box and send it to 5676750. Your result through text will appear on the screen.
Read More- The wait is over, Punjab Board 12th Result is about to be released!
How to Check PSEB Class 12th Result through DigiLocker
- First of all go to Digilocker website- digilocker.gov.in. You can also download Digilocker app on your smartphone.
- Then, click on Sign Up in the webpage.
- Enter your Aadhaar card name, date of birth, category, valid mobile phone number, email address, Aadhaar number and six-digit security PIN.
- Login using your credentials.
- Now, under the ‘Education’ category, select PSEB.
- Select on Punjab Board 12th Exam Result 2022.
- Now enter your Aadhar card number, result will be displayed on your screen.
Read More- Punjab Board Class 12th Result Declared, Check at pseb.ac.in
Boys outperformed in class 12th result
PSEB has released the results of 12th board exam today. A total of 96.96 percent students have passed the class 12th examination.
The passing percentage of girls has been seen better than boys this time too. The passing percentage of boys is 96.27 percent, while the passing percentage of girls is 97.78%.