Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2022: Rajasthan HC Jodhpur has released the admit card for Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority and Clerk Grade 2 for recruitment to the post of Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade-2 Junior Assistant.
Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2022 Released:
Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has invited applications for the Rajasthan State Judicial Academy for the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade-II, Junior Assistant for Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority and Clerk Grade 2 and Junior Assistant for District Courts.
Admit card has been issued for the recruitment. It also includes District Legal Services Authority (Taluka Legal Services Committees and Permanent Lok Adalat), 2020.
The written examination of Rajasthan High Court for these posts will be conducted on March 13 from 1 PM to 3 PM.
Also Read: RRB Railway Group D Exam 2022: RRB Group D Exam Not Held, Know Salary and Upcoming Events
Steps to Download Rajasthan HC Recruitment Admit Card
1. Visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court https://hcraj.nic.in .
2. Click on the Recruitment link on the homepage.
3. Click on the link – ‘Recruitment for RHC JA, for RSLSA and DLSA Junior JA and Clerk Grade 2 for RSJA and District Court 2020’
Also Read: Reet 2022 Notification: Big Update on Reet Exam, Gehlot Said This Month will test
4. Click on LDC/JJA Admit Card link.
5. Enter Username, Password and Captcha Code.
6. Admit card will appear on the screen, take a print out for future reference.
Candidates can download their admit card by entering their username, password and captcha code.
Candidates should note that no separate admit card will be sent to the candidates.