SSC Delhi Police CAPF SI Recruitment: SSC has released the Detailed Choice Form for Sub-Inspector Recruitment Exam 2020 in Delhi Police and CAPFs. It is available on the website of the Commission.
SSC Delhi Police CAPF SI Recruitment:
SSC has released the Detailed Choice Form for Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment Exam 2020 in Delhi Police and CAPFs. This detailed option form is available on the official website of the commission, ssc.nic.in. So the candidates who have qualified the Paper 2 exam can download and fill this form.
Candidates have five options in the form. In which, the posts of Delhi Police Sub-Inspector, BSF Sub-Inspector, CISF Sub-Inspector, CRPF Sub-Inspector, ITBPF Sub-Inspector, SSB Sub-Inspector are included.
Let us tell you that SSC Exam Paper-2 was conducted on November 8, 2021. Whereas its results were declared on January 2022.
How to Download Option Form
- To download the detailed option form, visit the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads “Detailed Choice Form of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020”.
- Doing so will open a new PDF file.
- Candidates have to download the form and fill it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same with you for further need.
Direct link to check official notice
The commission had released the list of shortlisted candidates for the next stage i.e. Medical Examination after the written examination.
The result of PET and PST was released on 28 September 2021, in which 5572 candidates were declared pass. Of these, the number of male candidates was 5094 and the number of female candidates was 478.