BSF Recruitment 2022: Border Security Force has invited applications for the posts of Tradesman and Constable. Through this both male and female candidates will be recruited.
More details can be seen by visiting the official website.
BSF Recruitment 2022:
Border Security Force has taken out bumper recruitment for the posts of Tradesman and Constable. Under this 2788 vacancies will be filled.
Interested applicants can send online application through official website. Out of the total vacancies under this recruitment process, 2651 posts are for male candidates and remaining 137 are for female candidates.
The last date for online application is 28 February 2022.
Selection for the post of Tradesman (Constable) will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Document Verification, Trade Test and Medical Test.
First of all the candidates need to clear the written test. 10th pass students can also apply in this.
Qualification & Age Limit
- Candidates should have passed 10th (Matriculation) from any recognized school or examination board, minimum qualification will be.
- Candidates should have at least two years experience in the relevant trade.
- Candidates should have one year course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute with minimum one year experience in relative trade.
- Candidates should have two years Diploma course in relevant trade from Industrial Training Institute.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 23 years. There will be relaxation in age limit for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per government rules.
Interested and eligible applicants will have to pay the application fee,
Can send the application by visiting the official website rectt.bsf.gov.in.
They also have to pay the application fee while submitting the form.
For this they have to pay a fee of Rs.100. For more information visit the website.