CISF Fireman Constable Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force has invited applications for the post of Constable and Fireman. The application process for this will start from today. Through this process 1149 vacancies will be filled.
CISF Fireman Constable Recruitment 2022:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released bumper recruitment for the post of Constable/Fire. Through this process 1149 vacancies will be filled.
The online registration process for this will start from 29 January 2022 i.e. today. The last date for submission of application will be 04 March 2022. In this 12th pass can apply.
To apply, applicants need to visit the official website of CISF, cisfrectt.in. Shortlisted applicants will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test under Document Verification (DV) and Medical.
ELIGIBILITY AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
1. To apply for these posts, the applicant should be 12th pass with science subject.
2. Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 23 years.
3. To participate in the recruitment process one should also meet the physical standard. For this, the height of the applicant should be – 170 cm and chest – 80-85 cm.
How to apply
- To apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022, log on to the official website of CISF at cisfrectt.in.
- A new page will open, here click on the “New Registration” button.
- Now fill your basic details and fill additional contact details and declaration.
- After that submit the form.
How much salary will
Be given to the selected candidates for the post of fireman and constable will be given on the basis of pay level-3 in it. Under which they will get (Rs 21,700-69,100).