Central Railways teacher recruitment 2021: Indian Railways is recruiting candidates for various posts like PGT and TGT through walk-in interview commencing from November 25. Know important things related to it here:
Indian Railways Recruitment 2021:
Central Railway is running a recruitment drive for the candidates to fill up several posts in the organization like PGT, TGT and Primary Teacher.
The application process for the same is starting from tomorrow, November 25. Interested and eligible candidates for Central Railway vacancies can attend walk-in interview on 25, 26 & 27 November 2021.
Candidates can check the details at cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
The official notification states that the scheme will be valid for a maximum period of 200 working days and minimum duration or seven working days or availability of regularly selected candidate, whichever is earliest and subject to any instructions issued from time to time.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- PG Teacher for English Subject: 1 Post
- PG Teacher for Economics Subject: 1 Post
- PG Teacher for Business Studies Subject: 1 Post
- TG Teacher for Science Subject: 1 Post
- TG Teacher for Computer Science Subject: 1 Post
- TG Teacher for Social Science Subject: 1 Post
- TG for English subject Teacher: 2 Posts
- Primary Teacher: 2 Posts
- Total Vacancies – 10 Posts
Indian Railways Recruitment 2021: Qualification
- PG Teacher (English): Candidate must have done MA (English Literature as main subject)/B.Ed.
- PG Teacher (Economics): Candidate must have done MA (Economics)/B.Ed.
- PG Teacher (Business Studies): Candidate must have completed M.Com/B.Ed.
- have done
- TG Teacher (Science): Candidate must have done B.Sc/B.Ed/CTET
- TG Teacher (Computer Science): Candidate must have done B.Sc (Computer Science IT) and MCA
- TG Teacher (Social Science): Candidate BA (History/Geography or Political Science), B.Ed.
- TG Teacher (English): Candidate must have done BA (English) B.Ed/CTET
- Primary Teacher: 12th class with at least 50% marks and 2 years D.Ed.
Indian Railways Recruitment 2021: Application and Selection Process
Those candidates who are willing and eligible to apply for these posts can appear for walk-in interview on below mentioned dates along with all necessary and self attested documents.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2021: Interview Dates
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 25 November from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for (PG Teachers)
- Walk-in-Interview Date: November 26 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for (TG Teachers)
- Walk-in-Interview Date: November 27 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for Primary Teacher
Click here for Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification