SBI Recruitment 2021: There is good news for those who dream of doing a job in State Bank of India.
Many vacancies have been announced by the bank. Interested applicants can apply by visiting the official website.
SBI Recruitment 2021:
State Bank of India (SBI) has released bumper recruitment. Under this, 1,226 vacant posts of Circle Based Officers (CBOs) will be filled.
In such a situation, there is a good opportunity for those who dream of doing a job in a government bank.
Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the bank. The last date for application is 29 December 2021.
Candidates can apply online only. For this, applicants will have to register online by visiting the official website of the bank https://bank.sbi/careers.
After registration, candidates have to pay the requisite application fee.
Recruitment for these places
Ahmedabad (Gujarati): 354
Bengaluru (Kannada): 278
Bhopal (Hindi): 214
Chennai (Tamil): 276
Jaipur (Hindi): 104
Read Also: Railway Recruitment 2021
What should be the qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Minimum 2 years experience as on 1st December, 2021 as an Officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank listed in the Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
- Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular state must be proficient (reading, writing and understanding) in the specified local language of that state.
- Candidates have to show 10th or 12th class mark sheet/certificate.
- Also, his certificate for the regional language will have to be shown.
Age Limit and Salary
Applicants of State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2021 should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
The selected candidate in the recruitment test can get the basic salary up to Rs 36,000.