UP NHM Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM) of Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for 4000 posts under Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Interested applicants can apply by visiting the official website.
UP NHM Recruitment 2022:
If you are willing to do a job in the health department, then there is a better chance for you.
Actually the National Health Mission (NHM) of Uttar Pradesh has organized the recruitment under Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Through this, about 4000 posts will be filled on contract basis.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online by visiting the official website upnrhm.gov.in.
The application process has started from February 4, 2022, which will continue till February 13, 2022.
This recruitment process has been organized for better implementation of public health programmes, strengthening of the sub-stack under centers such as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) and comprehensive primary healthcare delivery including disease prevention and health promotion. Applicants will be selected on the basis of merit.
how to apply
- To apply, candidates need to visit the official website, upnrhm.gov.in.
- Now click on the notification link which reads “Portal Go-Live for 4000 Contractual Vacancies of CHO under NHM, UP (February 4, 2022)”.
- Doing so will open a new page.
- Click on “New Registration Link”.
- Enter your details and click on “Submit” button.
- Sign in and pay the application fee.
- Now download the Document Submission Receipt and take a printout of it for future use.
As per notification to apply in UP NHM CHO Recruitment candidates should have Certificate in Community Health (CCHN) or Post Basic B.Sc. B.Sc (Nursing) degree with integrated course of
from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council-recognized Institute or University with Integrated Course of Certificate in Community Health (CCHN) for Nurses from the academic year 2020 onwards will be eligible to apply.
Must be registered with UP Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurses and Midwives.