SSC CGL 2022 Notification: Staff Selection Commission has said that candidates should not wait for 23rd January 2022.
There can be many problems in waiting till the last minute.
These mistakes are heavy to prepare for SSC exam. photo-eye stock HEADLINES
- As the traffic on the website increases, there is a fear of it crashing.
- From updating the photo to the payment of fees, there may be a delay.
- Pay Level-4 to Pay Level-8 will be given in SSC CGL.
SSC CGL 2022 Notification: Regarding SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination2022 ,
a new notification of the commission has come. The commission has said that candidates should not wait for the last minute to apply. Because due to this, he may face difficulty in applying.
The last date to apply is 23 January 2022. Obviously, the Commission does not want the last minute load on the website to increase and cause a crash like situation.
Along with this, it is also necessary for the candidates to fill the application and start preparing as soon as possible. So that their precious time is not wasted.
What can happen in the last minute
If you wait for the application till the last date, then many problems may come at that time. For example, due to increased traffic to the website, it may crash.
Speed may slow down due to increased load. Due to which there can be a delay in updating the photo to the payment of fees.
In view of this, it is necessary to apply in time. So that there is no mistake in applying.
Don’t make these mistakes in preparation
- Many candidates start preparing for different pattern exams simultaneously in the quest for government jobs. For example, they prepare for exams like Bank PO, NET, SSC, together.
- In such a situation, he is not able to concentrate on any one exam. Which becomes very heavy in the last stage of the exam.
- Some parts of many SSC exams are conducted online. In such a situation, many candidates ignore this important thing at the time of preparation.
- During that time, he practices only through paper-pen. But when giving online exam, they waste time if they are not prepared properly.
- Looking at the pattern of examinations, candidates practice more tricks in order to solve more questions in less time. But this method sometimes becomes overwhelming.
- In such a situation, if the concept is not clear, then the question cannot be solved. Whoever has to suffer.
- Candidates also make quantity mistakes in a hurry while giving the exam. Also, don’t care about grammar. Which they have to bear the loss during the examination.
- One should not depend too much on Google while preparing. That’s why it is very important to practice writing.